Phuket to Penang
From Phuket Bus Terminal 2 to Penang by bus+van joint ticket
From Phuket Airport to Penang by flight
Phuket to Penang destination reviews
How to get from Phuket to Penang
When you want to get from Phuket to Penang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus+van ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 4,040. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus+van as a bus+van ticket costs as low as THB 1,003.
How far is Phuket from Penang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Phuket to Penang. Your trip will be a total of 389 miles (625 km). The flying distance is 231 miles (371 km).
How long does it take to get from Phuket to Penang?
The travel time from Phuket to Penang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Phuket to Penang?
The cost of the trip from Phuket to Penang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is New Asian Travel (New Asian Travel), Sri Trang (ศรีตรังทัวร์): travelling by bus+van expect to pay as low as THB 1,003 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as THB 4,040.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Phuket to Penang:
- bus+van price: THB 1,003 - THB 1,003. From Phuket to Penang starting from 21:45 Phuket Bus Terminal 2 until 21:45 Phuket Bus Terminal 2
- Plane tickets - THB 2,519 to THB 4,040;
How many trips per day are there between Phuket and Penang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Phuket to Penang depart during the day - there are approximately 7 departures a day.
- 2 by bus+van from Phuket to Penang starting from 21:45 Phuket Bus Terminal 2 until 21:45 Phuket Bus Terminal 2
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Phuket to Penang. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 2,519.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Phuket to Penang
AirAsia (AirAsia), Firefly
The most popular transport from Phuket to Penang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Phuket to Penang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 chosen bus+van