We are always looking for clever people to make our team stronger!
Currently we are looking for:
PHP developer (Remotely/Bangkok Office)
- Strong knowledge of PHP, MySQL;
- Ability to structure existing legacy code under CTO's guidance;
- English + Russian (due to a Russian speaking IT team);
- Experience in LAMP stack;
- Relocation to Bangkok office preferable.
- Possibility to take part in one of the most growing e-travel businesses in SEA;
- Remote work or relocation to Bangkok office (after trial period 2-3 month);
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in the dynamically developing company;
- Competitive salary according to the experience/knowledge and work results (paid by Paypal or SWIFT);
- Creative and friendly team.
Please forward your CV to our HR department: email@example.com
Data Analyst (Remotely/Bangkok Office)
Required Skills and Experience:
- +3 years of proven working experience as a data analyst;
- Practical SQL knowledge;
- Experience with BI tools\reports;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- At least Intermediate English level.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Plan/fact analytics, determining strong and weak points, elaborating improvement directions and providing recommendations;
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports;
- Close work with marketing and management to prioritize business and information needs.
Lead QA Engineer (Remotely/Bangkok Office)
- Higher Technical education;
- SW testing skills: 5+ years;
- Understanding of SW development process;
- Excellent knowledge of SW testing methods and technologies, experience in using them;
- Good testing skills for the server-side code;
- Leading of SW testing team: 2+ years;
- SW version control and bug-tracking systems skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and UNIX/Linux OSes;
- Capability to efficiently detect, clarify and clearly describe defects in SW;
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with different teams (Development, Business Analysts' team etc.) including remote ones;
- Conflict management;
- Upper intermediate spoke and written English;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage all testing activities with the team of 5 QA Engineers;
- Assign tasks to QA engineers;
- Take part in Test Strategy and Master Test Plan development;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test plans and test cases, applicable for future automation;
- Distribute activities during test cycles;
- Monitor all QA processes to ensure they are run well and are completed on time;
- Provide detailed status-reports on test cycles and schedules;
- Perform manual mostly black box testing of Web application: functional, regression, exploratory testing;
- Perform analysis, reporting, and tracking of defects/issues in the clearest understandable way;
- Perform adequate defect classification and issue severity rating based on impact analyze;
- Make automation strategy and recommendations to improve reliability and performance processes of testing;
- Communication and cooperation with other teams (Development Team, Business Analysts' team etc.);
- Supervision, training and orientation of newcomers;
- Coaching the team.
Business Development Manager (Remotely/Bangkok Office)
- Russian and English - full professional proficiency is a must;
- Experience in e-travel or digital;
- Experience in Sales or Business Development;
- Self-organized, with GTD (get things done) approach;
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Research and identify new markets and customer's needs;
- Connect with new carriers;
- Provide account management and maintain the cooperation with existing Suppliers;
- Other relevant tasks according to the scope of responsibilities.
Customer Service Agent (home office in Europe, USA. Part-time possible.)
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are a plus
- Solid knowledge of holiday destinations in S/E Asia
- Customer service experience
- Travel experience in Asia
- Able to use a keyboard
- Work from home or wherever you are
- Possibility to take part in one of the most growing e-travel businesses in SEA, competitive salary (paid by Paypal or SWIFT)
- A fantastic international support team
Can't find the perfect job? Apply anyway!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for future openings. We are interested in cooperation with talented professionals, so we will contact you as soon as the appropriate position opens.