Penang to Phuket by bus, van, flight from MYR 120.00
From Komtar New Asian Travel to Phuket by Vans
From Komtar New Asian Travel to Phuket by Vans+Buses
From Penang International Airport to Phuket by Flights
Penang to Phuket destination reviews
How to get from Penang to Phuket
When you want to get from Penang to Phuket, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Van+bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 415.21. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a van as a van ticket costs as low as MYR 120.00.
How far is Penang from Phuket?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Penang to Phuket. Your trip will be a total of 386 miles (621 km). The flying distance is 225 miles (361 km).
How long does it take to get from Penang to Phuket?
The travel time from Penang to Phuket can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Penang to Phuket?
The cost of the trip from Penang to Phuket varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is New Asian Travel (New Asian Travel): travelling by van expect to pay as low as MYR 120.00 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 415.21.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Penang to Phuket:
- Van price : MYR 120.00 - MYR 120.00;
- van+bus price: MYR 132.00 - MYR 132.00. From Penang to Phuket starting from 12:00 Komtar New Asian Travel until 12:00 Komtar New Asian Travel
- Plane tickets - MYR 415.00 to MYR 415.00;
How many trips per day are there between Penang and Phuket?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- 2 by van+bus from Penang to Phuket starting from 12:00 Komtar New Asian Travel until 12:00 Komtar New Asian Travel
- Vans from Penang to Phuket depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
- Flights from Penang to Phuket depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Penang to Phuket. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 415.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Penang to Phuket
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Penang to Phuket. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Penang to Phuket.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Penang to Phuket
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Penang to Phuket? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 674 chosen van+bus
- 326 opted for a van.