Hiroshima to Tokyo by bus, train, flight
From Hiroshima to Tokyo by bus
From Hiroshima to Tokyo by train
From Hiroshima Airport to Tokyo by flight
How to get from Hiroshima to Tokyo
When you want to get from Hiroshima to Tokyo, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 46,829. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 8,580.
How far is Hiroshima from Tokyo?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hiroshima to Tokyo. Your trip will be a total of 505 miles (811 km). The flying distance is 513 miles (824 km).
How long does it take to get from Hiroshima to Tokyo?
The travel time from Hiroshima to Tokyo can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hiroshima to Tokyo?
The cost of the trip from Hiroshima to Tokyo varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Willer Express WL10: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 8,580 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as JPY 46,829.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hiroshima to Tokyo:
- Bus tickets - JPY 8,580 to JPY 13,966;
- Train tickets - JPY 22,288 to JPY 22,288;
- Plane tickets - JPY 28,048 to JPY 46,829;
How many trips per day are there between Hiroshima and Tokyo?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 22 trains per day.
- Flights from Hiroshima to Tokyo depart during the day - there are approximately 20 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 19:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:20. There are 6 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Hiroshima to Tokyo. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is JPY 28,048.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Hiroshima to Tokyo
All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines
Taking a bus from Hiroshima to Tokyo is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Hiroshima to Tokyo
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hiroshima to Tokyo? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 500 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 500 decided to go for a bus.