Dong Hoi to Hue by bus, train from VND 193,001
You have applied 1 search filter
Special icons you can find in results:
Instant - Instant confirmation Refundable - Cancelation possible (check rules)
Only Hoang Long trips are listed here.
How to get from Dong Hoi to Hue
When you want to get from Dong Hoi to Hue, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 468,006. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as VND 193,001.
How far is Dong Hoi from Hue?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Dong Hoi to Hue. Your trip will be a total of 171 miles (275 km). The flying distance is 97 miles (156 km).
How long does it take to get from Dong Hoi to Hue?
The travel time from Dong Hoi to Hue can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Dong Hoi to Hue?
The cost of the trip from Dong Hoi to Hue varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Vietnam Railways (Đường Sắt Việt Nam): travelling by train expect to pay as low as VND 193,001 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 468,006.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Dong Hoi to Hue:
- Train tickets - VND 193,001 to VND 468,006;
- Bus tickets - VND 198,002 to VND 198,002;
How many trips per day are there between Dong Hoi and Hue?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 18 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 05:12 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:30. There are 8 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Dong Hoi to Hue is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Dong Hoi to Hue
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Dong Hoi to Hue? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 997 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 3 decided to go for a bus.