From Hue Hanh Cafe to Hanoi by bus
From Hue to Hanoi by train
From Queen Cafe Open Bus to Hanoi by bus
From Phu Bai Airport (HUI) to Hanoi (HAN) by flight
From Phia Nam Hue Bus Station to Hanoi by bus
How to get from Hue to Hanoi
When you want to get from Hue to Hanoi, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 1,570,009. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 260,002.
How far is Hue from Hanoi?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hue to Hanoi. Your trip will be a total of 447 miles (719 km). The flying distance is 358 miles (576 km).
How long does it take to get from Hue to Hanoi?
The travel time from Hue to Hanoi can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hue to Hanoi?
The cost of the trip from Hue to Hanoi varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hanh Cafe (Hanh Cafe): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 260,002 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 1,570,009.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hue to Hanoi:
- Bus tickets - VND 260,002 to VND 406,728;
- Plane tickets - VND 528,838 to VND 528,838;
- Train tickets - VND 1,570,009 to VND 1,570,009;
How many trips per day are there between Hue and Hanoi?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Hue to Hanoi depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 1 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Hue to Hanoi. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is VND 528,838.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Hue to Hanoi
Taking a bus from Hue to Hanoi is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Hue to Hanoi
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hue to Hanoi? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 85% users took a plane.
- 12% decided to go for a bus.
- 3% users enjoyed a train ride.