From Dong Hoi HoangLong to Ninh Binh by Buses
From Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh by Trains
Transport types between Dong Hoi and Ninh Binh
Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh destination reviews
How to get from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh
When you want to get from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 1,235,005. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 253,004.
How far is Dong Hoi from Ninh Binh?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh. Your trip will be a total of 322 miles (517 km). The flying distance is 198 miles (317 km).
How long does it take to get from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh?
The travel time from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 8 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh?
The cost of the trip from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hoang Long (Hoàng Long): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 253,004 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 1,235,005.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh:
- Bus tickets - VND 253,004 to VND 253,004;
- Train tickets - VND 333,004 to VND 1,235,005;
How many trips per day are there between Dong Hoi and Ninh Binh?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 13 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:36. There are 7 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 990 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 10 decided to go for a bus.