From Hue Huetourist to Da Nang by bus
From Hue to Da Nang by train
From Hue to Da Nang by taxi
From Hue Airport to Da Nang by taxi
From Phia Nam Hue Bus Station to Da Nang by bus
How to get from Hue to Da Nang
When you want to get from Hue to Da Nang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 2,200,007. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 192,004.
How far is Hue from Da Nang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hue to Da Nang. Your trip will be a total of 156 miles (250 km). The flying distance is 51 miles (82 km).
How long does it take to get from Hue to Da Nang?
The travel time from Hue to Da Nang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hue to Da Nang?
The cost of the trip from Hue to Da Nang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hue Tourist (Hue Tourist): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 192,004 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 2,200,007.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hue to Da Nang:
- Bus tickets - VND 192,004 to VND 240,007;
- avia+van price: VND 347,882 - VND 506,006. From Hue to Da Nang starting from 00:00 Da Nang Airport until 00:00 Da Nang Airport
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from VND 1,278,198 to VND 2,200,007.
How many trips per day are there between Hue and Da Nang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- 3 by avia+van from Hue to Da Nang starting from 00:00 Da Nang Airport until 00:00 Da Nang Airport
- Buses start plying the route from 08:10 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Hue to Da Nang any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hue to Da Nang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Hue to Da Nang. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as VND 1,278,198.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from Hue to Da Nang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hue to Da Nang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 10% chosen avia+van
- 9% decided to go for a bus.
- 1% decided to catch a taxi.