From Danang Sinh to Hoi An by bus
From Danang to Hoi An by taxi
From Da Nang Airport (DAD) to Hoi An by flight+van joint ticket
From Danang Airport to Hoi An by taxi
From Danang Center to Hoi An by taxi
Da Nang to Hoi An destination reviews
How to get from Da Nang to Hoi An
When you want to get from Da Nang to Hoi An, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 810,010. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 120,003.
How far is Da Nang from Hoi An?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Da Nang to Hoi An. Your trip will be a total of 47 miles (75 km). The flying distance is 15 miles (23 km).
How long does it take to get from Da Nang to Hoi An?
The travel time from Da Nang to Hoi An can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Da Nang to Hoi An?
The cost of the trip from Da Nang to Hoi An varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hanh Cafe (Hanh Cafe): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 120,003 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 810,010.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Da Nang to Hoi An:
- Bus tickets - VND 120,003 to VND 139,005;
- avia+van price: VND 449,076 - VND 449,076. From Da Nang to Hoi An starting from 00:00 Da Nang Airport until 00:00 Da Nang Airport
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from VND 374,142 to VND 810,010.
How many trips per day are there between Da Nang and Hoi An?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 15:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by avia+van from Da Nang to Hoi An starting from 00:00 Da Nang Airport until 00:00 Da Nang Airport
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Da Nang to Hoi An any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Da Nang to Hoi An is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Da Nang to Hoi An. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as VND 374,142.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
The most popular transport from Da Nang to Hoi An
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Da Nang to Hoi An? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 62% decided to catch a taxi.
- 38% decided to go for a bus.