From Danang to Hanoi by train
Da Nang to Hanoi destination reviews
How to get from Da Nang to Hanoi
When you want to get from Da Nang to Hanoi, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 5,056,906. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 320,005.
How far is Da Nang from Hanoi?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Da Nang to Hanoi. Your trip will be a total of 557 miles (896 km). The flying distance is 381 miles (612 km).
How long does it take to get from Da Nang to Hanoi?
The travel time from Da Nang to Hanoi can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 18 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Da Nang to Hanoi?
The cost of the trip from Da Nang to Hanoi varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hanh Cafe (Hanh Cafe): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 320,005 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as VND 5,056,906.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Da Nang to Hanoi:
- Bus tickets - VND 320,005 to VND 484,009;
- Train tickets - VND 677,001 to VND 2,806,006;
- Plane tickets - VND 1,063,476 to VND 5,056,906;
How many trips per day are there between Da Nang and Hanoi?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Da Nang to Hanoi depart during the day - there are approximately 104 departures a day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 22 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 03:18 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:42. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Da Nang to Hanoi. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is VND 1,063,476.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Da Nang to Hanoi
Jetstar Pacific (แปซิฟิค แิอร์ไลน์), VietJet Air, Vietnam Airlines (เวียดนาม แิอร์ไลน์)
Taking a bus from Da Nang to Hanoi is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Da Nang to Hanoi
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Da Nang to Hanoi? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users enjoyed a train ride.
- users took a plane.
- decided to go for a bus.