From Nha Trang to Da Nang by train
From Nha Trang HoangLong to Da Nang by bus
From Nha Trang Hanh Cafe to Da Nang by bus
From Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) to Da Nang (DAD) by flight
How to get from Nha Trang to Da Nang
When you want to get from Nha Trang to Da Nang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 2,706,236. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as VND 923,006.
How far is Nha Trang from Da Nang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Nha Trang to Da Nang. Your trip will be a total of 402 miles (646 km). The flying distance is 282 miles (453 km).
How long does it take to get from Nha Trang to Da Nang?
The travel time from Nha Trang to Da Nang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Nha Trang to Da Nang?
The cost of the trip from Nha Trang to Da Nang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Vietnam Railways (Đường Sắt Việt Nam): travelling by train expect to pay as low as VND 923,006 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as VND 2,706,236.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Nha Trang to Da Nang:
- Train tickets - VND 923,006 to VND 1,533,005;
- Plane tickets - VND 928,700 to VND 2,706,236;
- Bus tickets - VND 1,978,902 to VND 1,978,902;
How many trips per day are there between Nha Trang and Da Nang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 18 trains per day.
- Flights from Nha Trang to Da Nang depart during the day - there are approximately 7 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:18 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:48. There are 7 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Nha Trang to Da Nang. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is VND 928,700.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Nha Trang to Da Nang
VietJet Air, Vietnam Airlines (เวียดนาม แิอร์ไลน์)
Taking a bus from Nha Trang to Da Nang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Nha Trang to Da Nang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Nha Trang to Da Nang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 98% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 2% users took a plane.
- 0% decided to go for a bus.