From Duc Tuan Restaurant to Hanoi by bus
From Ben Thuyen Trang An Restaurant to Hanoi by van
From Ninh Binh to Hanoi by train
From Ninh Binh City Hotel Transfer to Hanoi by taxi
From Ninh Binh City Hotel Transfer to Noi Bai Airport by taxi
From Ninh Binh City Hotel Transfer to Hanoi by taxi+bus joint ticket
From Ben do Tam Coc to Hanoi by van
From Ninh Binh HoangLong to Hanoi by bus+taxi joint ticket
Ninh Binh to Hanoi destination reviews
How to get from Ninh Binh to Hanoi
When you want to get from Ninh Binh to Hanoi, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Van. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 3,000,004. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 150,002.
How far is Ninh Binh from Hanoi?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ninh Binh to Hanoi. Your trip will be a total of 94 miles (150 km). The flying distance is 57 miles (91 km).
How long does it take to get from Ninh Binh to Hanoi?
The travel time from Ninh Binh to Hanoi can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ninh Binh to Hanoi?
The cost of the trip from Ninh Binh to Hanoi varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Sapa Dragon Express (Sapa Dragon Express): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 150,002 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 3,000,004.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ninh Binh to Hanoi:
- Bus tickets - VND 150,002 to VND 150,002;
- Train tickets - VND 152,007 to VND 476,003;
- Van price : VND 275,001 - VND 407,005;
- charter+bus price: VND 310,007 - VND 310,007. From Ninh Binh to Hanoi starting from 06:10 Ninh Binh City Hotel Transfer until 18:10 Ninh Binh City Hotel Transfer
- bus+charter price: VND 2,044,903 - VND 2,044,903. From Ninh Binh to Hanoi starting from 00:00 Ninh Binh HoangLong until 00:00 Ninh Binh HoangLong
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from VND 1,334,490 to VND 3,000,004.
How many trips per day are there between Ninh Binh and Hanoi?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Vans from Ninh Binh to Hanoi depart during the day - there are approximately 17 departures a day.
- 13 by charter+bus from Ninh Binh to Hanoi starting from 06:10 Ninh Binh City Hotel Transfer until 18:10 Ninh Binh City Hotel Transfer
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 13 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 16:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by bus+charter from Ninh Binh to Hanoi starting from 00:00 Ninh Binh HoangLong until 00:00 Ninh Binh HoangLong
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Ninh Binh to Hanoi any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Ninh Binh to Hanoi is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Ninh Binh to Hanoi. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as VND 1,334,490.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Ninh Binh to Hanoi. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Ninh Binh to Hanoi.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Ninh Binh to Hanoi
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ninh Binh to Hanoi? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 960 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 19 opted for a van.
- 18 chosen charter+bus
- 2 decided to catch a taxi.
- 1 decided to go for a bus.