From Da Nang Hanh Cafe to Nha Trang by bus
From Da Nang to Nha Trang by train
From Da Nang HoangLong to Nha Trang by bus
From Da Nang Airport (DAD) to Nha Trang (NHA) by flight
How to get from Da Nang to Nha Trang
When you want to get from Da Nang to Nha Trang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 5,176,030. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 320,004.
How far is Da Nang from Nha Trang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Da Nang to Nha Trang. Your trip will be a total of 342 miles (550 km). The flying distance is 273 miles (438 km).
How long does it take to get from Da Nang to Nha Trang?
The travel time from Da Nang to Nha Trang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Da Nang to Nha Trang?
The cost of the trip from Da Nang to Nha Trang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hanh Cafe (Hanh Cafe): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 320,004 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as VND 5,176,030.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Da Nang to Nha Trang:
- Bus tickets - VND 320,004 to VND 320,004;
- Plane tickets - VND 468,128 to VND 5,176,030;
How many trips per day are there between Da Nang and Nha Trang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Da Nang to Nha Trang depart during the day - there are approximately 11 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 15:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:30. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Da Nang to Nha Trang. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is VND 468,128.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Da Nang to Nha Trang
VietJet Air, Vietnam Airlines (เวียดนาม แิอร์ไลน์)
Taking a bus from Da Nang to Nha Trang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Da Nang to Nha Trang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Da Nang to Nha Trang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 96% users took a plane.
- 4% decided to go for a bus.