From Tokyo to Hyogo by train
From Nippori Ohji Kitasenju to Hyogo by bus
From Shinjuku Shibuya to Hyogo by bus
From Tokyo Akihabara to Hyogo by bus
From Ikebukuro to Hyogo by bus
From Tokyo Disney Resort to Hyogo by bus
From Shinagawa to Hyogo by train
How to get from Tokyo to Kobe
When you want to get from Tokyo to Kobe, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 18,248. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 3,864.
How far is Tokyo from Kobe?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Tokyo to Kobe. Your trip will be a total of 355 miles (571 km). The flying distance is 326 miles (523 km).
How long does it take to get from Tokyo to Kobe?
The travel time from Tokyo to Kobe can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Tokyo to Kobe?
The cost of the trip from Tokyo to Kobe varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Yutaka Kotsu UR3: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 3,864 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as JPY 18,248.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Tokyo to Kobe:
- Bus tickets - JPY 3,864 to JPY 10,458;
- Train tickets - JPY 18,248 to JPY 18,248;
How many trips per day are there between Tokyo and Kobe?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:50. There are 27 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 24 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Tokyo to Kobe is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Tokyo to Kobe
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Tokyo to Kobe? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% users enjoyed a train ride.