From Chumphon Town to Phetchaburi by bus
From Chumphon to Phetchaburi by train
How to get from Chumphon to Phetchaburi
When you want to get from Chumphon to Phetchaburi, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 629. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as THB 303.
How far is Chumphon from Phetchaburi?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Chumphon to Phetchaburi. Your trip will be a total of 211 miles (338 km). The flying distance is 183 miles (293 km).
How long does it take to get from Chumphon to Phetchaburi?
The travel time from Chumphon to Phetchaburi can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 5 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Chumphon to Phetchaburi?
The cost of the trip from Chumphon to Phetchaburi varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Thai Railways (การรถไฟแห่งประเทศไทย): travelling by train expect to pay as low as THB 303 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 629.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Chumphon to Phetchaburi:
- Train tickets - THB 303 to THB 585;
- Bus tickets - THB 629 to THB 629;
How many trips per day are there between Chumphon and Phetchaburi?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 3 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 07:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Chumphon to Phetchaburi is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Chumphon to Phetchaburi
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Chumphon to Phetchaburi? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 652 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 348 decided to go for a bus.