Stuttgart to Berlin by bus, flight from EUR 5.36
Special icons you can find in results:
Instant - Instant confirmation eTicket - You can board by showing ticket from your phone
From Stuttgart Airport to Berlin by Buses
From Stuttgart Airport to Berlin by Flights
Transport types between Stuttgart and Berlin
How to get from Stuttgart to Berlin
When you want to get from Stuttgart to Berlin, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about EUR 86.70. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as EUR 5.36.
How far is Stuttgart from Berlin?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Stuttgart to Berlin. Your trip will be a total of 396 miles (637 km). The flying distance is 391 miles (628 km).
How long does it take to get from Stuttgart to Berlin?
The travel time from Stuttgart to Berlin can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 35 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Stuttgart to Berlin?
The cost of the trip from Stuttgart to Berlin varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Eurolines SA (Eurolines SA): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as EUR 5.36 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as EUR 86.70.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Stuttgart to Berlin:
- Bus tickets - EUR 5.00 to EUR 5.00;
- Plane tickets - EUR 40.00 to EUR 87.00;
How many trips per day are there between Stuttgart and Berlin?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Stuttgart to Berlin depart during the day - there are approximately 22 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 21:15 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:15. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Stuttgart to Berlin. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is EUR 40.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Stuttgart to Berlin
Taking a bus from Stuttgart to Berlin is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Stuttgart to Berlin
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Stuttgart to Berlin? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.