Tokyo to Shin Kobe by bus, train from JPY 3,864
From Tokyo to Shin Kobe by Trains
From Shinagawa to Shin Kobe by Trains
From Nippori Ohji Kitasenju to Shin Kobe by Buses
From Shinjuku Shibuya to Shin Kobe by Buses
From Tokyo Akihabara to Shin Kobe by Buses
From Ikebukuro to Shin Kobe by Buses
From Tokyo Disney Resort to Shin Kobe by Buses
How to get from Tokyo to Shin Kobe
When you want to get from Tokyo to Shin Kobe, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 18,248. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 3,864.
How far is Tokyo from Shin Kobe?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Tokyo to Shin Kobe. Your trip will be a total of 355 miles (571 km). The flying distance is 324 miles (520 km).
How long does it take to get from Tokyo to Shin Kobe?
The travel time from Tokyo to Shin Kobe can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Tokyo to Shin Kobe?
The cost of the trip from Tokyo to Shin Kobe varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Yutaka Kotsu UR3: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 3,864 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as JPY 18,248.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Tokyo to Shin Kobe:
- Bus tickets - JPY 3,864 to JPY 10,458;
- Plane tickets - JPY 14,395 to JPY 35,047;
- Train tickets - JPY 18,248 to JPY 18,248;
How many trips per day are there between Tokyo and Shin Kobe?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Tokyo to Hyogo depart during the day - there are approximately 35 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:50. There are 21 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 16 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Tokyo to Hyogo. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is JPY 14,395.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Tokyo to Hyogo
All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines
Taking a bus from Tokyo to Hyogo is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Tokyo to Shin Kobe
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Tokyo to Shin Kobe? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users enjoyed a train ride.