From Shin Osaka to Hyogo by train
How to get from Osaka to Shin Kobe
When you want to get from Osaka to Shin Kobe, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 3,973. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 998.
How far is Osaka from Shin Kobe?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Osaka to Shin Kobe. Your trip will be a total of 63 miles (100 km). The flying distance is 22 miles (35 km).
How long does it take to get from Osaka to Shin Kobe?
The travel time from Osaka to Shin Kobe can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Osaka to Shin Kobe?
The cost of the trip from Osaka to Shin Kobe varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Kintetsu Bus ZKN6: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 998 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as JPY 3,973.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Osaka to Shin Kobe:
- Bus tickets - JPY 998 to JPY 1,502;
- Train tickets - JPY 3,973 to JPY 3,973;
How many trips per day are there between Osaka and Shin Kobe?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 31 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 08:00. There are 3 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Osaka to Hyogo is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Osaka to Shin Kobe
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Osaka to Shin Kobe? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.
- users enjoyed a train ride.