Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh by bus, van, flight
From Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh by bus
From Siem Reap Transport Co to Phnom Penh by bus
From Siem Reap Post Office to Phnom Penh by van
From Siem Reap Travel Mart to Phnom Penh by bus
From Siem Reap Bus Stop to Phnom Penh by van
From Siem Reap Virak Buntham to Phnom Penh by bus
From Siem Reap Airport to Phnom Penh by flight
Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh destination reviews
How to get from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh
When you want to get from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 126.37. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a van as a van ticket costs as low as USD 10.36.
How far is Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main from Phnom Penh?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh. Your trip will be a total of 200 miles (321 km). The flying distance is 143 miles (230 km).
How long does it take to get from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh?
The travel time from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh?
The cost of the trip from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Cambodia Post VIP Van: travelling by van expect to pay as low as USD 10.36 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as USD 126.37.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh:
- Van price : USD 10.00 - USD 13.00;
- Bus tickets - USD 12.00 to USD 15.00;
- Plane tickets - USD 48.00 to USD 126.00;
How many trips per day are there between Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main and Phnom Penh?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Vans from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh depart during the day - there are approximately 21 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:05 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:30. There are 21 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh depart during the day - there are approximately 13 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is USD 48.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Cambodia Airways, Cambodia Angkor Air, Solaseed Air
Taking a bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Siem Reap Giant Ibis Main to Phnom Penh? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 968 decided to go for a bus.
- 30 opted for a van.
- 2 users took a plane.