Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station by bus, van, flight from USD 10.36
You have applied 1 search filter
Special icons you can find in results:
- Instant - Instant confirmation
From Phnom Penh Giant Ibis to Siem Reap Bus Station by Buses
From Phnom Penh Kumho to Siem Reap Bus Station by Buses
From Phnom Penh Seila Express to Siem Reap Bus Station by Vans
From Phnom Penh Airport to Siem Reap Bus Station by Flights
Transport types between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Bus Station
Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station destination reviews
How to get from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station
When you want to get from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 111.30. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a van as a van ticket costs as low as USD 10.36.
How far is Phnom Penh from Siem Reap Bus Station?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station. Your trip will be a total of 197 miles (316 km). The flying distance is 144 miles (231 km).
How long does it take to get from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station?
The travel time from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station?
The cost of the trip from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Cambodia Post VIP Van: travelling by van expect to pay as low as USD 10.36 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as USD 111.30.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station:
- Van price : USD 10.00 - USD 13.00;
- Bus tickets - USD 13.00 to USD 19.00;
- Plane tickets - USD 46.00 to USD 111.00;
How many trips per day are there between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Bus Station?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:05 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:30. There are 24 available bus trips every day.
- Vans from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap depart during the day - there are approximately 21 departures a day.
- Flights from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap depart during the day - there are approximately 11 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is USD 46.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Cambodia Angkor Air
Taking a bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Bus Station? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users took a plane.