From Kantor Gunung Harta to Jogja by bus
From Terminal Mengwi to Jogja by bus
How to get from Bali Denpasar to Jogja
When you want to get from Bali Denpasar to Jogja, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 297,003. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 198,002.
How far is Bali Denpasar from Jogja?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bali Denpasar to Jogja. Your trip will be a total of 469 miles (754 km). The flying distance is 340 miles (547 km).
How long does it take to get from Bali Denpasar to Jogja?
The travel time from Bali Denpasar to Jogja can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 12 to 16 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bali Denpasar to Jogja?
The cost of the trip from Bali Denpasar to Jogja varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Pahala Kencana: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 198,002 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as IDR 297,003.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bali Denpasar to Jogja:
- Bus tickets - IDR 198,002 to IDR 297,003;
- Plane tickets - IDR 1,448,969 to IDR 1,448,969;
How many trips per day are there between Bali Denpasar and Jogja?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:15 - you can also take a bus as late as 14:30. There are 8 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Bali Denpasar to Jogja depart during the day - there are approximately 6 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bali Denpasar to Jogja. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 1,448,969.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bali Denpasar to Jogja
Taking a bus from Bali Denpasar to Jogja is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bali Denpasar to Jogja
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bali Denpasar to Jogja? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.