From Vientiane Naga Travel to Bangkok by bus
From Si Chiang Mai to Bangkok by bus
From Vientiane Airport to Bangkok by flight
Passenger reviews out of total 435 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit
When you want to get from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi+Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about LAK 3,947,747. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as LAK 158,555.
How far is Vientiane Naga Travel from Morchit?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit. Your trip will be a total of 436 miles (700 km). The flying distance is 321 miles (515 km).
How long does it take to get from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit?
The travel time from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit?
The cost of the trip from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Budsarakham Tour (บุษราคัมทัวร์): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as LAK 158,555 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi+Bus - a one-way taxi+Bus ticket can cost as much as LAK 3,947,747.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit:
- Bus tickets - LAK 158,555 to LAK 382,481;
- Plane tickets - LAK 667,727 to LAK 2,731,814;
- charter+bus price: LAK 3,674,547 - LAK 3,947,747. From Vientiane to Bangkok starting from 00:00 Vientiane any hotel until 00:00 Vientiane any hotel
How many trips per day are there between Vientiane Naga Travel and Morchit?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Vientiane to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 7 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 18:40. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- 2 by charter+bus from Vientiane to Bangkok starting from 00:00 Vientiane any hotel until 00:00 Vientiane any hotel
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Vientiane to Bangkok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is LAK 667,727.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Vientiane to Bangkok
Bangkok Air (บางกอกแอร์เวย์), Thai Airways, Thai Smile (ไทยสมายล์)
Taking a bus from Vientiane to Bangkok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Vientiane Naga Travel to Morchit? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 919 decided to go for a bus.
- 81 users took a plane.