Niigata to Narita by bus, flight
From Niigata to Chiba by bus
From Sanjo Tsubame Nagaoka to Chiba by bus
How to get from Niigata to Narita
When you want to get from Niigata to Narita, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 23,812. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 6,090.
How far is Niigata from Narita?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Niigata to Narita. Your trip will be a total of 255 miles (409 km). The flying distance is 163 miles (261 km).
How long does it take to get from Niigata to Narita?
The travel time from Niigata to Narita can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 9 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Niigata to Narita?
The cost of the trip from Niigata to Narita varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Willer Express WL04: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 6,090 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as JPY 23,812.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Niigata to Narita:
- Bus tickets - JPY 6,090 to JPY 7,686;
- Plane tickets - JPY 23,812 to JPY 23,812;
How many trips per day are there between Niigata and Narita?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 22:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:30. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Niigata to Narita depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Niigata to Narita. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is JPY 23,812.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Niigata to Narita
All Nippon Airways
Taking a bus from Niigata to Narita is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Niigata to Narita
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Niigata to Narita? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.