Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai by bus, train from MYR 18.85
From Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai by Trains
From TBS Kuala Lumpur to Sungkai by Buses
How to get from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai
When you want to get from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 28.84. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as MYR 18.85.
How far is Kuala Lumpur Sentral from Sungkai?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai. Your trip will be a total of 78 miles (125 km). The flying distance is 66 miles (106 km).
How long does it take to get from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai?
The travel time from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai?
The cost of the trip from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is KTM: travelling by train expect to pay as low as MYR 18.85 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as MYR 28.84.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai:
- Train tickets - MYR 19.00 to MYR 29.00;
- Bus tickets - MYR 23.00 to MYR 23.00;
How many trips per day are there between Kuala Lumpur Sentral and Sungkai?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 20 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:45. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Perak is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Kuala Lumpur Sentral to Sungkai? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 996 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 4 decided to go for a bus.