From Krabi Bus Terminal to Bangkok by bus
From Krabi Andaman Wave Master to Bangkok by bus
From Krabi Town Maharaj to Bangkok by bus
From Krabi Town Maharaj to Bangkok by ferry
From Noppharat Thara Beach to Bangkok by bus
From Ao Nam Mao pier to Bangkok by bus
From Krabi Airport to Bangkok by flight
From Ao Nang any hotel to Bangkok by taxi
Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal destination reviews
How to get from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal
When you want to get from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 14,800. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 698.
How far is Krabi Bus Terminal from Southern Terminal?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal. Your trip will be a total of 426 miles (684 km). The flying distance is 407 miles (654 km).
How long does it take to get from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal?
The travel time from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal?
The cost of the trip from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Lignite (ลิกไนท์ทัวร์): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 698 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 14,800.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal:
- Bus tickets - THB 698 to THB 1,023;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,039 to THB 4,622;
How many trips per day are there between Krabi Bus Terminal and Southern Terminal?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Krabi to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 27 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:00. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Krabi to Bangkok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,039.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Krabi to Bangkok
Bangkok Air (บางกอกแอร์เวย์), Thai Airways, Thai Smile (ไทยสมายล์), Thai Vietjet
Taking a bus from Krabi to Bangkok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Krabi Bus Terminal to Southern Terminal? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 999 decided to go for a bus.
- 1 users took a plane.