Sales and Customer Support (Vietnam)
- Experience in Sales, Business Development, Customer Support.
- Perfect written and oral Thai/English/Vietnamese.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Online travel background would be a plus.
- Based in Bangkok Office.
- Ready to be able to travel to Vietnam at any time upon request.
- Regular contact with current Transport Operators (be able to speak and write Vietnamese and English fluently)
- Confirm tickets manually for manual operators.
- Enable/Disable routes according to the advisory from operators.
- Ensure prices, photos, routes, and policies of the operators are up-to-date.
- Benchmark prices with competitors regularly to make sure we have competitive prices.
- Send payment slips to operators after the finance team has transferred the deposit/invoice.
- Check on unconfirmed tickets and make them confirmed, ensuring that the customers can travel smoothly.
- Balance checking for small-medium sized operators. (GMV <$15,000)
- Checklists and agreements filling.
- Other duties as assigned, e.g., helping to answer support cases, assist with business trip planning, group booking, handle customer inquiries, and resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and social media.
- Track bad reviews and support cases to identify problems & resolve them.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues and other departments as necessary.
- Exciting and active working lifestyle with a product that allows millions of travelers to book their trips every day;
full-time job, 5-days week, 8 hours per day;
- Paid training courses, and medical insurance after the probation period;
- Transparent and generous vacations/sick leave policy;
- Opportunity to grow into the position of Country Manager;
- Stock option plan enrollment after 6 months of employment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com