Lead Full Stack Developer (remote)
We are looking for Lead Full Stack Developer
At seatOS we're revolutionizing the way bus, minivan, ferry, and speedboat operators manage their day-to-day operations. Our cutting-edge travel and transportation management system simplifies route and inventory management, pricing strategies, booking processes, and provides robust API solutions for Online Travel Agencies (OTAs). seatOS is part of Travelier (formerly Bookaway Group), a group of companies in the travel-tech industry, revolutionizing ground and sea transportation for travelers. Travelier’s network of digital platforms allows customers to instantly buy intercity tickets to ferries, buses, and trains in local markets around the globe. As we continue to evolve our platform and expand our technological horizons, we're in search of a Lead Full Stack Developer who's ready to contribute to our mission and grow with our dynamic team.
- Develop and maintain scalable microservices, distributed systems on AWS;
- Design and implement serverless applications using Node.js or Python in AWS Lambda;
- Build and maintain APIs for internal use and for integration with third-party services;
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle;
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to translate business needs into technical specifications;
- Participate in code reviews, mentoring junior developers, and enforcing coding standards;
- Utilize CI/CD tools and practices to streamline deployment processes, use of container technology;
- Technical leadership, team development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience of 5-7+ years and proof of developing microservices, distributed systems on AWS;
- Experience with Lambda, SQS, and SNS;
- Proficiency in Node.js or Python, with hands-on experience in AWS Lambda;
- Advanced level of English;
- Exceptional soft skills, including teamwork, communication, and problem-solving;
- Awareness of the broader set of AWS services and cloud native architectures;
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Docker, Kubernetes or AWS ECS;
- Strong analytical skills, methodical approach to troubleshooting / troubleshooting;
- A proactive and innovative mindset with a commitment to continuous learning.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of PHP and legacy codebases, with an interest in transitioning to modern stacks;
- Previous experience in the travel, transportation, or SaaS industry;
What do we offer:
- Interesting work with the product that allows millions of travelers to book their trips daily;
- Remote work/work from your own location;
- Paid vacation days;
- Paid training and various educational programs;
- Enthusiastic friendly team and ability to work in the international environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com