Data Analyst (remote)
We are looking for a savvy Data Analyst who could fully understand 12Go product and analyze required data to turn it into measurable business growth results.
- Leading multi-modal OTA (Online Travel Agency) in Asia
- Headquartered in Singapore with its main office in Bangkok
- Providing to customers from all over the world online booking services for all sorts of transport (trains, buses, ferries, flights, transfers), visas, hotels and day trips.
- 3 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst;
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Business approach ( so data analysis result is a business growth not just figures in a sheet );
- Ability to quickly turn process massive amounts of data into actionable business ideas instead of deep long research;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience with BI tools\Reports;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets;
- Ability to find things for research, create tasks and lead to the result;
- English: Intermediate or higher ( should be able freely communicate on calls ).
- Develop and maintain complex dashboards;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Plan/fact analytics, determining strong and weak points, elaborating improvement directions and providing recommendations;
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports;
- Close work with marketing and management to prioritize business and information needs.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in projects related to travel services ( booking tickets, hotels, and tours );
- Confluence and Jira;
- SQL Optimization, Python, Airflow.
What do we offer:
- Interesting work with the product that allows millions of travelers to book their trips daily;
- Remote work/work from your own location;
- Paid vacation days;
- Paid training and various educational programs;
- Enthusiastic friendly team and ability to work in the international environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org