Départs dimanche 25 novembre 2018 19:50 de MS Chennai Egmore
Arival: lundi 26 novembre 2018 11:45 à TVC Thiruvananthapuram Central, Trivandrum
Durée 15h 55m
Classe : 2A - AC 2-Tier Sleeper
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Confirmation : Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Annulation : Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Tel: 044-28194579
- Tickets need to be printed out and shown to the conductor along with the passport(s) of every single traveler when boarding the train.
- In case you booked first class tickets, no seat numbers will be shown on the ticket. These seats are allocated and announced on the train chart 4 hours before the departure. Once the seating chart is officially settled, you can see it near the door of the compartment, at the counter inside the station or check your seat from your PNR status online: www.indianrail.gov.in/pnr_Enq.html
- The departure/arrival time is shown as N/A on your ticket? The exact timetable may not be known yet. Indian Railways gives a disclaimer to avoid any misinformation due to changes in the timetable. Most of the train's departure times will be shown on the website. You can check your exact departure time 10 days before the departure here: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/ntes/index.html
- Please be at the station at least 60 minutes before departure. Should data on the 12Go voucher considering the itinerary differ from the Indian Railways E-Ticket, data on the latter shall be prioritized.
- Once you receive your tickets, you can check your PNR code by this link: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/enquiry/PNR/PnrEnquiry.html?locale=en
- Your preferred berth and meal may not be available. It can happen that you will not get what you have chosen. This is out of our control.
- Baggage security: Although reports on baggage theft are rare, it is recommended to store precious belongings safely.
- 12Go has a contract with Indian Railways and we are forced to charge a defined service fee for their online bookings. The fee is the same for all types of tickets and therefore it appears that the originally very cheap tickets on certain routes are overpriced. We highly apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
INFORMATION BY CLASS:
- 1A/2A/3A: Plug sockets are provided on these classes, which can be used to charge technical devices.
- 1A: Reservation lists for the Air-Conditioned First Class are posted at the platform notice board a few hours before departure.
- SL: Customers of the Sleeper Class are required to carry their own bedding, as it will not be provided by Indian Railways.
Cancelation policy: Ananthapuri Express (PT) #16723 MS-QLN 2A
Les options de remboursement suivantes sont disponibles:
Refund 50%(excl. fees).
If you would like to cancel your booking after the ticket is confirmed.
Cliquez sur le bouton de remboursement avant 2018-11-22 19:50 PM, heure de Bangkok (2 days left).
Montant à rembourser USD 10.98