Departure: Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:00 from Ho Chi Minh Kumho 2
Arrival: Sunday, July 21, 2019 15:00 to Mui Ne Kumho, Binh Thuan
Class: VIP Sleeper 41
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, TV
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure and you HAVE TO EXCHANGE THE PDF VOUCHER TO ACTUAL TICKETS AT COUNTER before boarding.
- For Van, if you're traveling with large luggage, please buy extra tickets for luggage.
- Trips Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia will be transferred at Gasoline station Quoc Cuong. You'll be changed to small minivan to go to Rach Gia city center.
- Travelers entering Vietnam from Cambodia MUST have their visa prior to departure or risk being left at the border. If you do not have the Visa in your passport already, please do not use this operator.
*12GO DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ISSUES WITH USING THE E-VISA TO ENTER VIETNAM. WE DO NOT ADVISE THAT YOU USE IT AND YOU MUST TAKE UP ANY RESULTING PROBLEMS DIRECTLY WITH THE OPERATOR.
*Trip HCM to Siem reap/ Sihanoukville will have a transit in Phnompenh, it will take about 30 minutes. You maybe switched to smaller bus (16 seater bus) or semi-sleeper bus depending on operating activities, all fares were calculated.
- Travelers entering into Cambodia from Vietnam are required to either arrange their visa prior to departure (if required for your nationality) or give their passport and USD$35 to the staff upon boarding. Passports will be returned after customs clearance at the boarder. This is standard practice and NOT negotiable. 12Go is in no way responsible for the results of failure to comply. If you are adamant about doing this process yourself and maybe saving $5 you must accept the very real possibility you will be left at the border.
*The border crossings are Bavet on the Cambodian side and Moc Bai on the Vietnamese
- Baggage: no specific regulation but it is recommended that luggage not exceed 20kg + 1 hand-carry bag /person
Cancelation policy: HCM - Mui Ne
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.