Departure: Friday, September 27, 2019 16:30 from Nongsapura Ferry Terminal, Batam
Arrival: Friday, September 27, 2019 18:25 to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore
Facilities and services: Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- TEL Tel: +62 (778) 761071
- Please check that your passport has at least 6 months validity from date of travel. Or you may be denied boarding. Refunds will not be provided in these cases.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to the departure.
- Fare Exclude SPDF & Terminal Fee & Surcharge. It is compulsory to pay SGD14/pax (departures from Singapore or from Nongsapura Ferry Terminal (Batam), Indonesia) or SGD15/pax (departures from Indonesia, except Nongsapura Ferry Terminal (Batam)) for SPDF & Terminal Fee & Surcharge upon check in for Batam Fast Ferry.
- Luggage allowance is 20kg free. One passenger is allowed 3 pieces of luggage with maximum weight of 40kg. The excess baggage rather than the free 20 kg, oversized baggage will be charged at the counter accordingly.
- The operator refuses permission for flammable goods, pets, Dangerous item, Compressed gases, Poisons, Corrosives, strong smelling food, battery powered wheelchairs or disabled scooters, non folding pushchairs and prams, bicycles, skis and surfboards, or any other items or substances which we are not permitted to carry under the law of any country through which any service may pass.
- The ferry will wait at the customs for the reasonable period. Customers who are detained for any reason will be left behind and the luggage belonging to those customers will be no longer in a liability for losses and damages.
Cancelation policy: Nongsapura Ferry Terminal - Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal Ferry 16:30
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE