Departure: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 07:15 from Morchit, Bangkok
Arrival: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 19:15 to Phuket Bus Terminal 2
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Bangkok's northern bus station is huge! You can get there from MRT subway station Khampaeng Phet by taxi (less than 50 Baht).
- Your check-in point is at Mochit, the northern bus terminal, on the first floor. Please go to any counter of the 999 Transport Co. bus company or ask at the info box on the ground floor.
- Please come to check-in at the counter 60 minutes before departure time.
- Please come at least 60 minutes before departure to complete check-in procedures.
- Bus will stop in the middle of the route for passengers to have a free meal.
- Transport Co. Child fares:
- Domestic (Thailand): If children tall under 130 cm and can sit on parent's lap, it's free.
- International (Thailand to any country): If children tall under 130 cm and can sit on parent's lap, it's free.
Cancelation policy: Morchit - Phuket Bus Terminal 2
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.