Departure: Sunday, July 21, 2019 08:30 from 12Go Makkasan Station, Bangkok
Arrival: Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:30 to White Elephant Camp, Ayutthaya
Class: Van VIP 9pax
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- 12Go Transport's main station is at Makkasan Airport Rail Link Terminal in Bangkok. Take the elevator in the express train building to the ground floor. Our staff will be there 15 minutes before departure and assist you. Please don't be late, the van can not wait.
- If you come from the subway (Phetchaburi MRT station), take the skywalk, enter the terminal and continue to almost the end of the building and turn right. Take the escalator or the elevator in the express train building to the ground floor. Our staff will be there and assist you.
- If you arrive by taxi you can find the bus stop at the parking area on the side where Khampheng Phet Road is.
- If you come from Airport Rail link (Makkasan Airport Rail Link station), exit the gate, walk to the express train building to the ground floor.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. Please don't be late, the van can not wait.
- The van will standby at the meeting point around 5 - 10 minutes before your departure time.
- PDF voucher (or a screenshot of it) required.
- Please consider buying an extra seat if you are traveling with really big luggage. The van has only a small luggage compartment. Big luggage needs to travel on an extra seat and that could be a problem when the van is fully booked. We had rare cases when passengers could not board with big bags.
Cancelation policy: Bangkok - Ayutthaya
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.