Departure: Monday, May 27, 2019 13:00 from Butterworth
Arival: Monday, May 27, 2019 15:10 to AmanJaya Ipoh
Duration: 2h 10m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, Steward
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Bus station is opposite to KTM station
- Please come to check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Please print your voucher, as some operators may not accept them on screens.
- Malaysian buses do not have toilets on board by law. There will be a toilet stop at the gas station where passengers can also buy some snacks.
- The free luggage allowance around 20 KG for loading into the coach + hand baggage.
- All arrival times are approximate and depend on traffic.
- Passengers to Singapore: Please be aware that bus driver can only wait 30 minutes at the border. Passenger taking more time have to get on the next bus.
Cancelation policy: Butterworth - AmanJaya Ipoh Express 13:00
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.