Departure: Sunday, July 21, 2019 06:30 from Kanchanaburi Bus Station
Arrival: Sunday, July 21, 2019 09:50 to Mochit New Van Terminal, Bangkok
Duration: 3h 20m
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Counter Check in is at Kanchanaburi Bus Terminal *
- Please come to check-in at counter at least 30 min before departure.
- Allowed 1 hand carry luggage and small suitcase (S and M size). If big luggage L, Xl, XXl, recommend to buy more seat, to put luggage on the seat.
it it advised to buy an additional seat (under the name 'luggage seat'). If you do not book in advance the operator might charge you at departure.
- During the trip there is a stop to refuel and you have to leave the van. You can visit the restrooms or relax for a while, then the driver will call you to the same van.
- Child can be no charge if sit on parent lap but recommend to buy more seat due to long trip.
Cancelation policy: Kanchanaburi to Mochit
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 50% excluding fee (more than 48 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2019-07-19 06:30 AM Bangkok time (3 days left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 1.78
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.