Departure: Sunday, April 28, 2019 09:45 from BDA Brisbane Domestic Airport, Queensland
Arival: Sunday, April 28, 2019 12:45 to BYR Byron Bay, New South Wales
Class: AC Seater
Facilities and services:
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Keep 12go pdf voucher with your other travel documents. A valid photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please be at your bus stop at least 20 minutes before departure time.
- Coaches are fitted with water fountains and cups. No hot food permitted on board at any time. Cold drinks are allowed but must have a screw top lid.
- Flammable goods, ammunition, animals, dry ice, fireworks, and any dangerous or illegal goods are prohibited. Cartage of fruit and vegetables between some states is also prohibited under State Quarantine Laws.
- Smoking is not permitted aboard coaches or in terminals at any time.
- Passengers are entitled to 1 item of hand luggage which must not weigh more than 8kg plus 2 pieces of standard luggage which includes any bag or suitcase, boogie board, skis, snowboard, golf clubs or golf bag. All baggage must weigh no more than 20kg.
Cancelation policy: Brisbane Domestic Airport - Byron Bay - GX428 - 09:45
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE