Departure: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 19:56 from Mackay, Mackay Queensland
Arrival: Thursday, July 25, 2019 03:52 to Bundaberg
Duration: 7h 56m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, Steward, TV, WC, WiFi
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- At stations, ticket offices and luggage check-in facilities open 1 hour before departure and close 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Prior to presenting luggage to staff for check-in, customers need to present their printed ticket or the ticket from their mobile device. All luggage items should have identification tags attached by the customer to clearly identify the owner, including his/her name and phone contact number.
- All items accepted must meet the following weight and size restrictions:
- a maximum of 20 kg (44 pounds) per piece;
- not exceeding 180 linear centimetres in size (length + width + depth of the item).
Customers will be required to remove items from luggage to reduce the weight to no more than 20 kg before it can be accepted onboard.
- Each customer may carry on 1 luggage item in addition to the checked luggage and it must also weigh no more than 20 kg (44 pounds). The maximum size for carry-on luggage to fit under the seat or in the overhead luggage racks is 23 cm x 34 cm x 48 cm per item. Carry-on items larger than this and up to 180 linear centimetres in size should be stored in the luggage racks at the end of the carriage, where available. Valuable items, including cash, credit cards, passports, medicines, laptop computers, cameras, jewellery, mobile phones and fragile or perishable items must not be checked in and must be taken on board by the customer as carry-on luggage.
- Excess luggage charges of $ 15.00 per item apply with fees paid directly to onboard staff on the day of travel, subject to approval.
- Children older than 4 and younger than 16 years of age travel at discounted rates. Children aged under 4 years at the time of travel are free of charge.
- The customer is prohibited from carrying or placing the following articles in his/her luggage: animals, insects, birds or fish, plants and plant material.
- Smoking is prohibited on trains and station platforms.
Cancelation policy: Cairns to Brisbane Central (Spirit of Queensland)
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE