Departure: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 08:20 from Surat Thani Airport
Arival: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:00 to Lipa Noi Koh Samui
Duration: 3h 40m
Facilities and services: Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
Raja Ferry's counter is at the1st floor of Suratthani Airport. It is between Tourist Information booth and Seatran booth. Deep right side is the Panthip booth. Working hours is from 07:00 am - 6:00 pm everyday.
- Please Note: You will need to be at the departure site 30 minutes before departure.
- For route "Bangkok to Tao, Samui, Phangan": You will need to be at the departure site 60 minutes before departure.
- The Raja Ferry is a car ferry service using a variety of different models of boats, most of which are fairly old and have basic facilities inside.
The seating though is comfortable enough for the short 1 hour 30 minute crossing over to the mainland ferry port of Donsak.
- Ferry, free 1 suitcase XL size+ 1 hand carry luggage
- Bus, free 1 suitcase XL size+ 1 hand carry luggage
- Van p/u and trf, free 1 suitcase XL size+ 1 hand carry luggage
Cancelation policy: Suratthani Airport to Samui 08:20
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 50% excluding fee (more than 72 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2019-05-25 08:20 AM Bangkok time (1 day left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 0.00
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.