Departure: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 21:00 from Bagan Shwe Pyi
Arival: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 06:00 to Aung Mingalar, Yangon
Class: VIP 31
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please note: most of the bus operators in Myanmar confirm the booking close to the departure date.
- Please arrive at the station at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Please print 12GO PDF voucher and show to the driver.
- This operator provides:
-Economy/Express bus - blanket, drinking water.
-VIP bus - blanket, drinking water, soft drink, towel, (tooth-paste and tooth brush for night buses only).
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge if they do not take an extra seat. If the child is 3 years old and above, customers have to buy a ticket with the same fare.
- One baggage per one person is allowed.
Cancelation policy: Bagan Shwe Pyi to Aung Mingalar
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.