Departure: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 16:00 from New Hua Hin Bus Station
Arrival: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 20:00 to Suvarnabhumi, Suvarnabhumi Airport
Class: VIP 24
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, TV, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
New Hua Hin Bus Station is located near Koncept Furniture shop.
- Please print out the first page of your 12Go voucher. In case of hotel pick up, please wait at the lobby. Otherwise, please bring your voucher to the ticket office at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children (less than 8 years old & not taller than 110 cm) can sit on laps, but the seat belt must be fastened over child.
- Luggage allowance: 1 x 20 kg plus 1 hand carry bag. Extra bag cost: THB 20-100 per piece.
- On weekends, long weekends or holidays in Thailand the estimate travel time can be up to 25% longer.
- Transfer to the hotel: please ask the operator at the front desk.
Cancelation policy: Hua Hin to Suvarnabhumi
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.