Departure: Sunday, October 20, 2019 14:30 from T Galleria DFS Bus Bay, Kuta
Arrival: Sunday, October 20, 2019 16:15 to Puri Lukisan Museum, Ubud
Duration: 1h 45m
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant – Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- At DFS Bus Bay station, you have to exchange your PDF ticket for a regular ticket.
- Plan your destination beforehand
- Download Kura Kura Bus app or bring Kura Kura bus brochure (to know: line, schedule, bus stop, news and guidance). Avaliable on playstore and appstore.
- Check in is 10 minutes before departure time
- One item of hand luggage is allowed per person. Please check the size prior to traveling, as baggage that exceeds the maximum size will not be permitted on the bus.
- Child Policy: Each child 2 years and under, using the same seat as an adult, can travel free of charge. Children using their own seat will be charged normal price.
- Traffic conditions in Bali: Traffic congestion is commonplace due to bad weather or road closures for religious ceremonies in Bali. We aim to run our bus service as effeciently as possible, however delays can sometimes be experienced due to circumstances beyond our control. Please kindly note that Kura-Kura is not liable for any losses caused by delays in service. It is recommended to try and make allowance for possible delays when planning your trip.
- All passengers are insured during their travels on Kura-Kura Bus in accordance with conditions of MSIG travel accident insurance. Limit of Liability per person is as follows:
Death/Dsiablement by accident USD 100000
Medical expenses by accident USD 10000
Cancelation policy: DFS Bus Bay to Ubud Central Parking
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE