Departure: Friday, March 1, 2019 19:00 from Chiang Mai Bus Terminal 3
Arival: Saturday, March 2, 2019 09:00 to Hua Hin Bus Station
Class: VIP 33
Facilities and services: Aircon, Steward, WC, Snack, TV
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please come to check in at least 60 minutes before departure.
- Infants up to 2-year-old can ride for free on parent`s laps.
But it is recommended to buy extra tickets, because of a long trip.
- No pets allowed.
- 25kg of baggage is allowed.
- PLEASE BE CAREFULLY WITH PASSPORT INFO, the operator may disallow you to board if there will be wrong passport number and name.
- Please show your passport at the boarding point.
- 12Go voucher should be exchanged to the actual ticket at boarding point.
- Please be aware that no refund or date changing is possible.
- The operators do not allow animals on board.
Cancelation policy: Chiang Mai to Hua Hin (VIP33)
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.