Departure: Saturday, March 30, 2019 14:15 from Johor Bahru
Arival: Saturday, March 30, 2019 16:31 to Chamek, Johor
Duration: 2h 16m
Class: 2nd Class AC seats only
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please be at the station 30 minutes before train departure.
- Have a nice trip!
- Electric Train Service (ETS) is an intercity train service that operates with a maximum speed of 140 km/h. ETS trains are classed as either Gold or Platinum. They offer impeccable comfort and speed transport covering all major state destinations in Malaysia.
- ETS Gold caters a few more stops at popular train stations.
- ETS Platinum provides an almost non-stop super fast journey until your destination.
- Some of the ETS trains do have a small but comfortable and delicious coffee.
- KTM tickets are confirmed instantly and allow you to choose your seat(s) in advance.
- E-ticket is attached to 12Go voucher. If you do not see it, please contact our support under https://12go.asia/en/support immediately.
- Children up to 4 years can travel without ticket, but they will NOT BE GIVEN A SEAT.
Cancelation policy: Johor Bahru - Tampin #42
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.