Departure: Sunday, May 26, 2019 21:00 from Bagan Shwe Pyi
Arival: Monday, May 27, 2019 07:00 to Aung Mingalar, Yangon
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, Steward, TV
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Please note: most of the bus operators in Myanmar confirm the booking close to the departure date.
- Please print out your 12Go voucher and bring it to the ticket office at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- One baggage per one person is allowed.
- Children up to 3 years old are free of charge if they do not take an extra seat.
- In most buses, a small bottle of water is provided for each passenger.
- On long-distance routes, there are highway rest-stops where you can have a meal/snacks and water.
- AC can be quite freezing, so please take some warm clothes with you.
Cancelation policy: Bagan to Yangon 2100
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.