Departure: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:45 from Pak Bara Pier, Satun
Arival: Thursday, March 28, 2019 13:00 to Koh Lipe
Duration: 1h 15m
Facilities and services: Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: Cancelation possible (check rules)
- Please come to check in at least 30 minutes before departure for all the routes except Kuah Jetty (Langkawi) - Koh Lipe.
- All rates to/from Koh Lipe does NOT INCLUDE Additional Fees:
- Entrance Fee Pakbara is 20 THB.
- Koh Lipe National Park Fee is 200 THB (valid 7 days).
- All rates to/from Koh Ngai do NOT INCLUDE Additional Fees: National Park Fee is 400 THB (valid 7 days).
- All rates to/from Koh Kradan do NOT INCLUDE Additional Fees: Koh Kradan National Park Fee is 200 THB (valid 7 days).
- Travelling with animals is not allowed.
- For shared van routes: please consider buying an extra seat if you are traveling with BIG luggage. This is just a precaution. The van may be full and there may be no extra space for luggage. We had cases when passengers could not board with big bags.
- Infants 0-3 years old can ride for free on adult laps. (For route from Koh Lipe to Langkawi infants 0-1 years old can ride for free on adult laps.)
- The operator reserves its right to cancel the service at departure or charge additional fees in case the booking is amended by the passenger without any notification in advance (Ex. Change drop-off point location, extra stops, number of passengers etc.).
Cancelation policy: Ao Nang Krabi to Koh Lipe
The following refund options are available:
REFUND 50% excluding fee (more than 96 hours before departure)
Press refund button before 2019-03-24 11:45 AM Bangkok time (11 hours left).
Amount to be refunded: $ 0.00
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.