Departure: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 14:30 from Surat Thani Airport
Arival: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 18:30 to Koh Samui any hotel
Class: Standard AC
Facilities and services: Aircon
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
All passengers must present their voucher at the Phantip counter, located opposite the arrival hall, on the first floor of Suratthani airport. For delayed flights, causing a customer to miss the last ferry, customers can use the same voucher for the following day (staff must be notified before the voucher can be valid). For instance, if the customer misses the last ferry due to delayed flights (no buses will operate to the pier anymore if it is impossible to make the last ferry), the customer can use the current voucher to board another service the following day from the Suratthani head office.
- Please come to departure site at least 30 minutes before departure.
- For van the free luggage allowance is 1 item per person. Please buy an extra seat if you travel by van and have big luggage.
- For bus the free luggage allowance around 20 KG for loading into the coach + hand baggage.
- Please be aware that the provided arrival time can easily change +/- 1.5 hrs or even more, arrival time can vary due to trip length.
- Bus drivers may (and most likely will) collect people on the road, but usually it is not a problem since you already have a seat and bus stops take only 1-2 minutes.
Please note that the trip from Surat Thani Airport, Train station and Town to the pier may take up to 1.5 hours. You might want to visit a restroom before you depart. Standard buses might pick up and drop off a lot of people on the way. You can expect a delayed arrival time.
Cancelation policy: Suratthani Airport to Koh Samui (any hotel) 14:30
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.