Departure: Saturday, April 27, 2019 15:40 from Tuen Mun Ferry Pier, Hong Kong
Arival: Saturday, April 27, 2019 16:20 to Macau Outer Harbour Terminal
Class: Economy Class
Facilities and services: Aircon, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Address: 148 Wu Chui Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories.
- Checkin at ground floor
- Passengers are advised to arrive at the counter 60 minutes before sailing time for check-in procedures. Tour groups are advised to arrive at the counter 90 minutes before.
- Ticket collector must be the same as above mention. Proof of identity. e.g. passport must be presented upon ticket redemption.
- Sent voucher/tickets are only valid for sailing on the above departure date and time stated.
- No refund or exchange of tickets will be offered in any circumstances once the booking is confirmed.
- Passenger should allow enough time for immigration and custom clearance. No refund or exchange of tickets will be offered to passenger who delayed to board our vessel.
- Hand-carry size luggage within 20kg (60cm x 20cm x 35cm) is allowed for free.
- Additional luggage check-in rates: (Standard luggage size - 76cm x 56cmm x 28cmm, within 40kgs)
Less than 20kg - HKD/MOP 25 per piece
Over 20kg - HKD/MOP 35 per piece
Over 30kg - HKD/MOP 45 per piece
Over 40kg or exceeding the standard size limitation - Pre-arrangement is required
- Luggage check-in service is available from 45 minutes up to 20 minutes before departure time.
- Any check-in luggage not claimed within 60 minutes upon arrival will be treated as unclaimed luggage and will be stored at our Luggage Services Counter. Passengers who reclaim the luggage thereafter will be charged according to the luggage storage rate.
Cancelation policy: Tuen Mun to Macau Economy Class Weekend Day
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE