Departure: Thursday, July 26, 2018 17:40 from Southern Terminal, Bangkok
Arival: Friday, July 27, 2018 07:30 to Phuket Bus Terminal (2)
Duration: 13h 50m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Food, Snack, Steward, TV, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Southern Terminal (Sai Tai Mai) is located at Borommaratchachonnani Road in Bangkok.
Taxi fare from Victory Monument/BTS train station less than 200THB.
Phuket Travel booth : Counters 23,63,64 .
- Please come to check in 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Bus might be late, depending on traffic or weather.
- Bus drivers do not speak English.
- Children 0-3 years travel free on parent's laps, but for your inconvenience better book a seat on the long trip.
- Attention: The bus from Phuket may go to the northern bus terminal, to the southern bus terminal or to both!
Please check with the steward if you do not know which station you are at.
Cancelation policy: Southern Terminal - Phuket Bus Terminal (2)
The following refund options are available:
Refund of the ticket price, no refund of fees
Press refund button before 2018-07-21 23:50 PM Bangkok time (20 hours left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 27.32
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.