Departure: Saturday, June 30, 2018 19:30 from Southern Terminal, Bangkok
Arival: Sunday, July 1, 2018 08:40 to Phuket Bus Terminal (2)
Duration: 13h 10m
Facilities and services: Aircon, Snack, Steward, WC
Confirmation: Instant confirmation
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
Southern Terminal (Sai Tai Mai) is located at Borommaratchachonnani Road in Bangkok.
Taxi fare from Victory Monument/BTS train station less than 200THB.
Phuket Travel booth : Counters 23,63,64 .
- Please come to check in 30 mins before departure time.
- Bus might be late, depend on traffic and surround environment.
- Bus Officer can not speak English
- Free child 0-3 years with on parent 's lap but for your inconvenience, please buy seat due to long trip.
- Attention: The bus from Phuket may go to the northern bus terminal, to the southern bus terminal or to both!
Please check with the steward if you do not know which station you are at.
Cancelation policy: Southern Terminal - Phuket Bus Terminal (2)
The following refund options are available:
Refund of the ticket price, no refund of fees
Press refund button before 2018-06-25 23:50 PM Bangkok time (53 minutes left).
Amount to be refunded: USD 17.82
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.