Departure: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:10 from TAG Tagbilaran Pier, Bohol
Arival: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 14:10 to DGT Dumaguete Port
Class: Tourist Class
Facilities and services: Aircon, TV, WC
Confirmation: Operator uses manual confirmation. Ticket confirmation may take up to 24 hours.
Cancellation: No refunds, no cancelation
- Please come to check in at Oceanjet counter which is located on the pier before boarding the ferry at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
- At the counter, please SHOW TICKET NUMBER from passengers section. The operator needs to see these numbers for each passenger and not Booking ID.
- Please proceed directly to the terminal and have your ID ready for the security check.
- The 12GO voucher can be shown on your phone (a print-out is not required).
- For infants below 3 years old, no tickets are required. The infant pass can be obtained upon check-in at the customer service section of the terminal port.
- Each passenger is allowed to bring 1 hand-carried baggage upon check-in, must not exceed 15 kilograms. (Subject to change depending on the terminal.)
* Ticket voucher will be sent to you 3 weeks before departure at the earliest.
Cancelation policy: Tagbilaran - Dumaguete (Tourist)
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.